Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 28, 2009

2A5!

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 12:42 PM
When I know in 2009....
I am going to be in 2A5.....
I feel a little unhappy......
cause mun, wan li, monkey and sum of them r in 2A4.....
but now....
I feel very happy n lucky to be in 2A5.....
although there is a virus sitting beside me....
I get a lot of fun... because the guys n the gurls in my class is extremely spastik!
talk bout girls first....


My dear eshen - the spastiks wan
- the 5th player of chelsea - michael eishen


Jia Lee - the 'kari'
- mushroom


Rachel - always laugh with mushroom without reason
- kinda friendly n humour

Isabel(la) - the bell monster
- with the lucky no.8
- likes to talk crap

Pei Pei - the swt gurl
- anti virus ( same as me!)

Le Theng - the chilli
- also anti virus


Wen Shuen - the cute one
- have a lovely cute sound

now is the boys turn......


Ken Fui - KFC (given by Hui Xuan)
- quite crazy also
* actually I don't really know him

Zhi Jie - Tee Princess ( given by rachel)

- kinda crazy

Shi Hao - always laugh without reason with mushroom they all
- kinda crazy (lolz)

Kah Hoe - The talkative wan
- He 'likes' 番薯
- likes to call ang michael eishen ( makes eshen wanna die d! lol)

Khai Seong - the 'kai kiong bear' (when in primary)
- the ' sio pak' ( when in secondnary)


Nickname time
  • Isabel > Isa"bill" - mdm bell monster!
  • Xing Yi > Rachel 2
  • Zhi-Qi > Bak Zham Gai > hen > hen zhen-qi
  • Chia Zheng > cacing > Terry
  • Zhe Wei > Ah pao ?
  • Jia Lee > Curry
  • Eshen > Michael Essien (lolz - like this !)
  • Jayden> Jay
  • Yong Hong > Melmon ?
  • Janani > Janana ?
  • Ken Fui > KFC
  • Kai Siong > Sio Pak
  • Bing Xing > Karpal Singh
  • Yu Hang > Lau u hang !
u can also view [http://eshenang.blogspot.com] ang's blog

still got lots more.....
when I am free i will tell u all more....

GAMBATEH 2A5!

0 comments on "2A5!"