Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tans of Homework

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 11:28 PM
A lot of Homework!!!
Everyday Homework!!!
Less Homework please!!!!
No surving up internet for homework!!!!!!
It will waste a lot of time!!!!
No rubbing with my kh plans!!!!
I dunwan homework!!!!!
It makes me very busy!!!!
Homework!!! PLease leave me alone!!!


*pls dun call me chong chongor kai kai anymore!!! I beg u all!!!

1 comments on "Tans of Homework"

Anonymous said...

Ӏ knоw this if οff topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm aѕsumіng hаving
a blog like yours would сοst
a рretty ρenny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

My homepage bucket--truck.com/blog/
Feel free to surf my page cherry pickers