Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The First Time...

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 10:30 AM


The first time I get grade 'B' for my Science..... I am sad

The first time I get over 90 for Kh..... I am happy

The first time I met a teacher who had no comment sense and no brain..... I am angry

The first time I get nothing to do..... I am boring and spastik

The first time I hold the damn heavy SPBT text book to skul..... I am mumbling

The first time I am busying doing something important when I am using my com.... I am surprise for that(coz every time i open com also dunno for wat?)

The first time.....

Every first time I had a different feelings.....

But I hate this first time which is........

Ths first time I made a lot of careless mistakes in my exams!!!

But I wish that the two angles that i put in this post will help those who read this and me will not be careless in exams anymore!!! Hope this will help everyone of us!!

0 comments on "The First Time..."